Friday, November 13, 2009

Nothing Much Happening Around Here Today, Unless

Unless you count cleaning, and moving furniture from one room to another something special. Well for me it is special come to think of it. I hate cleaning. It must be my age. Seems like I can always find something else to do that's more important.
But one thing for sure, it is finally a beautiful day outside. The breeze blowing and sun shining makes it absolutely wonderful. So then, why am I inside cleaning? Dinner guests coming tomorrow night!
And, am turning 1 old bedroom that we never use into my bird room. Oh, they've been in their since Spring but in cages. Now, I'm building it all in with bird things so that they can fly free and mate. I was told that they mate and make me a Godmother if they could be free. So free it is! By this time next week, they will be free, have tree branches and lots of funky toys to hang from.
Enjoy the weekend.
Thanks for reading. I truly would love to know who you are and what you are thinking about gardening. Please take a few moments to contact me. I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your opinion counts with me!

1 comment: