Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Localvore

Do you have any ideas as to what Localvores are? Please click on the word Localvore below and read about them.
My husband and I are almost totally Localvores. I'd love to be total but for him, he'll never give up Diet Cokes and store bought bread! :) For me, that's fine. I can live with that.
I've already decided that this next Spring I'm adding fennel and a few more items that are similar fennel. Plus, I going to add a ton more of the herbs. I can't believe how into herbs we are becoming.
The winter garden inside the house is growing. We did purchase a grow light. It's helping.
Think we'll try some of the Truffle butter soon. Sounds exciting!
Have a good week.
Thanks for reading. I truly would love to know who you are and what you are thinking about gardening. Please take a few moments to contact me. I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your opinion counts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment