Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do Something Nice This Week!

Please do take the time to make a donation this week to a nursing home, soup kitchen or needy family. You'll be so happy that you took the time to help someone in need.
Today our senior leadership class toured nursing homes. It's sad to see people there even though for the most part, they seemed well cared for.
I decided that I'd make some bibs and donate them to a couple of the nursing homes.
Our soup kitchen will be open Thanksgiving so plan to take a couple hours our of our day and donate to serving meals to those less fortunate.
I am amazed that some of the people who attend these soup kitchens do not know how to read or write, I'd love to see grant money go to making their dream a reality. Giving someone the opportunity to read, write and count money is one gift that will keep on giving.
Please do offer your services to help this holiday season.
Thanks for reading. I truly would love to know who you are and what you are thinking about gardening. Please take a few moments to contact me. I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your opinion counts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment