Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here's Some Interesting Tips To Check Out

I recently decided to check out by Googling vinegar uses. I was shocked at what you can use vinegar for.
Realizing that I then Googled baking soda uses. Amazing how many different ways to use both of these products.
I wanted to cut costs on my laundry and also stop using laundry soaps with the scents.
I found this recipe for laundry soap
Purchase:
1 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
1 20 Mule Team Borax
1 package Ivory Bar Soap

Using a hand shredder on a bar of soap, put that into a bowl.
Add 1/2 cup of each of the Washing Soda and the Borax
Mix well and put it in an air tight container.

When doing your laundry, add 1 Tablespoon per load instead of your normal laundry soap. For dirtier loads, add another 1 or 2 Tablespoons.
It's worth the effort.

Liquid Fabric Softener can be changed by adding 1 Tablespoon to 32 oz. of water in a spray bottle. While dryer is empty, spray 4 or 5 times in the dryer, add your clothing and dry.

Another tip is 1/2 cup vinegar in the rinse cycle of your washing. Then you will not need to spray your dryer with the softener.
Thanks for reading. I truly would love to know who you are and what you are thinking about gardening. Please take a few moments to contact me. I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your opinion counts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment