Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting A Lot Of Clicks Here

Wow!!!!
A lot of clicks here. Evidently people are interested in finding about about Feeding Haywood.
This week should be interesting. Hope to meet with some people. The local newspaper contacted me and want to publish an article. Ask to put that on hold until later in the week so we can add what is decided on at the meetings.
Local people, don't forgot to eat at Canton Senior Center. They really need the $$ and support. Do you realize how much money seniors are expected to live on? Trust me, I know, it isn't very much. So please, please help the Center help others. Looks like they have a good menu for Saturday's breakfast. Come see us and let's eat breakfast together~
Plant a smile. Enjoy a fresh fruit or vegetables.
If you'd like any strawberry plants or mint plants please contact me. I have extra to give away.
Thanks for reading. I truly would love to know who you are and what you are thinking about gardening. Please take a few moments to contact me. I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your opinion counts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment